Digital Media Marketing
Welcome to the exciting world of digital marketing! This course is your ticket to exploring how marketing works in the digital age, from the apps you use every day to the strategies behind your favorite brands' online presence.
In the first part of the course, we'll dive into the basics of digital marketing through fun projects and real-life examples. You'll discover:
- What's Behind Online Marketing: Understanding how digital marketing works and why it matters in today's world.
- Creating Cool Content: Learning to make engaging posts and stories for social media and websites.
- Social Media Magic: Figuring out how to get noticed and build a buzz on platforms like Instagram, TikTok, and more.
- The Secrets of Emails: Unraveling the power of email marketing and how businesses reach your inbox.
Plus, get ready to earn your HubSpot Content Marketing certification! It’s like unlocking a special achievement that shows you really know your stuff when it comes to making great online content.
Then, in the last part of the course, get ready to dive deep into a super cool simulation. Imagine you and your friends creating your very own snack food brand! You'll work together to:
- Dream Up Your Brand: Coming up with a snack everyone will love and designing its look and feel.
- Launch a Digital Campaign: Planning out how to tell the world about your snack through websites, social media, and more.
This part is all about getting hands-on! You'll be part of a marketing team, making decisions, and seeing the results of your ideas.
By the end of the course, you won't just know about digital marketing – you’ll have actual skills and experience to show for it. Whether you're curious about marketing or dreaming of a future career in it, this course is your chance to explore, create, and shine!
Businesses need digital marketing and e-commerce talent more than ever before; 86% of business leaders report that digital commerce will be the most important route to growth. There are 218,000 U.S. job openings in this growing field, with a median entry-level salary of $51,000.This junior-level class meets every morning during the fourth quarter. One unit of college prep elective credit is awarded after successful completion of the course.Prerequisite: Marketing