Digital Media Marketing
Businesses need digital marketing and e-commerce talent more than ever before; 86% of business leaders report that digital commerce will be the most important route to growth. There are 218,000 U.S. job openings in this growing field, with a median entry-level salary of $51,000. Digital marketing is the practice of reaching consumers online through digital channels with the aim of turning them into customers.
In this course, you will discover what it takes to build a successful career in digital marketing and e-commerce. Learn how to use email, social media, search engines, display advertising, and other online channels to attract customers, encourage them to make purchases, and keep them coming back.
In Digital Media Marketing you will learn the fundamental skills of digital marketing. You will learn how to:
This junior-level class meets every morning during the second quarter. One unit of college prep elective credit is awarded after successful completion of the course.Prerequisite: Marketing
- Create customer personas for digital marketing
- Understand the marketing funnel
- Develop digital marketing and e-commerce strategies
- Attract and engage customers through digital marketing channels like search, social media, and email
- Measure marketing analytics and share insights
- Build e-commerce stores, analyze e-commerce performance, and grow customer loyalty