Social Media MarketingOver 3.5 billion people use social media worldwide, and people spend an average of over 2 hours on social media per day. With so many people using social media every day, digital marketers have a great opportunity to attract and engage potential customers through social media. Social media marketing is the process of creating content for different social media platforms in order to drive engagement and promote a business or product.In Social Media Marketing, you will learn to:
- Identify the five key pillars of social media marketing: strategy, planning and publishing, listening and engagement, analytics and reporting, and advertising
- Create a strategy for a social media campaign
- Plan and publish content at the right time and frequency
- Listen to and engage social media audiences
- Measure the success of campaigns through analytics
- Create compelling reports on data
- Run paid social media campaigns
Through a variety of hands-on activities, projects, case studies, and simulations, you’ll learn how to effectively use social media marketing to achieve specific marketing and business goals. You'll also have an opportunity to earn your Hubspot Social Media Certification.
This senior-level class meets every afternoon during the second quarter. One unit of college prep elective credit is awarded after successful completion of the course.